Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dancing!!! Yo!!!

YO!!!

All ye people drop by and place some comments about DANCING!!!

Especially details about the Sadie Hopkins Dance!!!

Ex. Who are you going with?
Ex. Are you happy with your partner?

Talk Talk Talk!!!

COMMENT!!!

8 comments:

Anna-bug said...

Hey Chan,
Ok, as you know, i'm going with Dillon Crawford, and I absolutely looove dancing!! and i CAN'T wait until we have dancing lessons again!!! it should be so much fun!!!!!! I wonder what kinda food we are going to have at the dance. i'm hungry right now!!!!! ahh!!!! haha cya chan!!
anna

Chan said...

Yeah, Anna, I understand for you it is eating isn't it???

HAHA!!!

I think that it would be cool for you to go with Dillan!!! ^^

No insult but can you reach him?

^^

Anonymous said...

I like dancing but not thatt kind of dancing realy more like break
and quicker swing

Koko said...

haha!!! your soooooo funny!
I'm going with ben to SH
Btw...it's Sadie Hawkins right?
Not Sadie Hopkins!!! lol!
_koko_
PS I LOVE EATING!!! (and sleeping too)I think I would die if I didn't eat!!!

Chan said...

You stinker!!!

You know how to BREAK DANCE???

Chan said...

KARA< I know

IS YOUR SPECIALTY

RAW MEAT???

^^

Koko said...

I know how to do two break dancing moves...they're really pathetic. My specialty is worms...
_koko_

Chan said...

KOKO

YOU ARE WEIRD!!!

You can Break Dance???

You know that thing that you go on the floor and squirm is not Break Dance!!!

^^