Friday, February 2, 2007

UNFAIRNESS in SOCCER 2006!!!

As all of you know, in World Cup 2006, Italy won against France 5 - 3 in the penalty shoot out.

As I am a South Korean, I watched World Cup with all my heart. South Korea, tied against France 1 -1, won against Togo, 2 -1, and lost against Switzerland, 2 - 0.

Now what I want to talk about is SWITZERLAND 2 - 0.

I want to complain. As we know, the FIFA president is Swiss, and the referees as I gained info have had a meeting with him, kind of getting info of what to do if there was something bad for the Swiss team.

On the game, South Korea against Switzerland. Their first goal was scored in the middle of a foul. The Swiss forward headed the ball in the goal but at that sight, we can see that he hit the Korean Defender, and also grabbed his clothes. That is my first argument. That should have been called a foul.

1 comment:

Anna-bug said...

Hey Chan!
that's soo not fair for your team!!! that would make me sooo mad!! the South Korean team must be pretty good though. I love your blog, Chan. It's really interesting!! keep up the GREAT work!!!!!! JET!!!

Anna-bug